Buying organic cotton is all about paying for what is NOT in the product.
Whenever possible it is best to buy organic over regular cotton. Conventionally grown cotton uses more insecticides than any other crop, consuming up to 25% of all the agricultural chemicals worldwide. This has an impact on all of us, as well as our environment.
Why we love organic cotton?
- It feels softer than conventional cotton.
- It is free from herbicides, pesticides and fungicides, all which are harmful to the farmers, manufacturers and end users.
- Organic cotton is ideal for people with chemical sensitivities.
- The organic farming methods require less water and replenish soil quality.
- It is grown in a way that lessens the impact to our environment.
Choose natural and create a healthy home